Hawaii is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. It’s beautiful, warm and has lots to do, which makes it an ideal place for a vacation. However, there are still some restrictions on who can enter Hawaii and when they can enter.
What kind of documentation do I need to travel to hawaii?
- Proof of negative COVID test. You’ll need proof that you’ve been tested for the coronavirus (COVID) within 14 days before your flight to Hawaii. If the test was taken more than two weeks before your trip, you can get a waiver from the CDC.
- A 14-day quarantine. Even if you’re able to enter Hawaii without first getting an approved waiver or being cleared by the CDC, you’ll still have to wait at least 14 days after arriving before traveling outside of Oahu or Maui County — and even then, there are some restrictions on where and how far away from those areas you can go.
You must also have your passport and other travel documents of course.
Can I fly to hawaii right now?
Yes. You can fly to Hawaii right now, but you will be quarantined upon arrival- safe travels hawaii.
You cannot travel to Hawaii for the next three months unless you show proof of negative covid test results before the end of the month (or if you’ve never had a physical encounter with any other person at all).
What are the entry requirements for Hawaii?
- You must have a negative Toxoplasmosis IgG test
- You will be quarantined for 14 days
- You must be 18 or older
- You must be a US citizen or have valid immigration documents (green card, visa)
- You should be in good mental health
Can I fly to Honolulu right now?
Yes, you can fly to Honolulu right now.
Honolulu is the main airport in Hawaii and is located on the island of Oahu. On its own, this island is more populous than all other Hawaiian islands combined. It’s also where you’ll find the capital city of Hawaii: Honolulu, which has been called “the gateway to paradise.”
What states is Hawaii open to?
Hawaii is open to the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware and Florida. However, it should be noted that Alaska and Hawaii are the only two states that have NOT restricted travel to Hawaii- safe travels hawaii.
How long is quarantine in Hawaii?
After a 14-day quarantine, you can return to your home country. You will be required to stay at home for another 21 days after your return from Hawaii, and you cannot travel out of the area during this time.
You need proof of negative covid test and have a 14 day quarantine.
You need to be COVID negative to travel to Hawaii. If you’re not, you’ll need to prove that your immune system can handle the strain of being in a new environment, and have a 14-day quarantine before you are allowed into the state.
Hawaii is a great place to visit and we hope you will enjoy your trip.